The global Silicon Nitride market was valued at USD 88.1 million in 2018 and is expected to reach USD 157.5 million by year 2026, at a CAGR of 7.5 percent.
Silicon Nitride (Si3N4), a non-oxide ceramic has an excellent combination of material properties. They are as light weighted as silicon carbide (SiC), but their microstructure gives them excellent thermal shock resistance and their high fracture toughness makes them resistant to impacts and shocks. Si3N4 Ceramics is used for balls bearings, ceramic forming tools and automotive components and even due to its high temperature resistance; it is used for welding process.
Key manufacturers involved in the production of Si3N4 are found to be involved in the long term distribution agreement for the product with end-users across the globe. For instance, in February 2019, Kyocera Corporation has entered into an agreement with H.C.Starck Ceramics which allows Kyocera to use H.C.Starck technology to expand its ceramic business globally.
For free samples of this report , Click here : https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1419
Further key findings from the report suggest:
- Automotive has dominated the market of end-users with a share of 45.5%.
- North America accounts for the second largest market share in this market at 27% due to huge amount EV sales and usage of silicon nitride in medical industry.
- Key participants include AlzChem, KYOCERA Corporation, UBE, Yantai Tomley Hi-tech Advanced Materials can produce all grades of Si3N4
- Recently, the application of Si3N4 in Aerospace and Aeronautical applications put forward some lucrative opportunities for the market to grow in the near future.
- The presence of iron impurities, brittle nature of Si3N4 ceramics and difficulty in fabrication shapes might act as the impeding factors for the market growth.
Get discount on this report : https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1419
Segments covered in the report:
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the Silicon Nitride market on the basis of product type, grade, application, end use, and region:
Product Type (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Sintered Reaction-Bonded
- Hot Pressed
- LED/ Photovoltaic Grade
- Ceramic Grade
Grade (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Standard Grade
- High Purity Grade
Application (Revenue, USD Million; 2016–2026)
- Reciprocating Engine Components
- Metal working tools
- Electronic Circuit Manufacturing
- Medical Devices
- Solar Energy Industry
- Ceramics and Components
- LED Industry
To identify the key trends in the industry, click on the link below: https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/silicon-nitride-market
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Chemicals, Power and Energy. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Reports and Data | Web: http://google.co.ck/url?q=https://www.reportsanddata.com
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Read Our Innovative Blogs @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/blogs