The global precast concrete market is forecast to reach USD 168.17 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. The increasing residential construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population, are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization will also drive the demand for precast concrete during the forecast period. Construction Industry is a booming industry and is expected to remain so with the continuation of the development process, especially in the developing countries. Moreover, the rising investments in smart cities in the emerging economies will also boost the demand for precast concrete worldwide.
Precast concretes are a highly efficient and practical method of concrete construction to build aesthetic buildings possible at lower costs. Precast concrete offers a suitable delivery model for the construction projects; allowing it to proceed while the design is developed. They can take nearly any shape or size and can be manufactured in a wide variety of colors and finishes. These products are manufactured off-site, under roof and are delivered at ready-to-install stage, when needed. This innovative process compresses project schedules, reduces site disruption, reduces safety concerns, and reduces the overall project costs by requiring lesser trades for construction and fewer workers on site. Moreover, precast concrete is entirely recyclable, making it an environmentally-friendly choice.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1853
Key participants include SKANSKA AB, Coltman Precast Concrete Limited, Jensen Precast, Tindall Corporation, Molin Concrete Products Company, Inc., Taiheiyo Cement, Coreslab Structures, Heidelberg Cement AG, CRH, Larsen Toubro Limited, SMEET, and Metromont Corporation, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the construction types, elemental construction is anticipated to witness the fastest growth of 6.6% during the forecast period. The elemental construction include a diverse range of completed projects for commercial and residential applications and their renovations.
- The precast concrete waste and water handling products account for the largest market share of ~24% in the year 2018. Water and waste handling products produced from precast concrete include manholes, septic tanks, water sewer system components, hazardous material containers, grease interceptors, and other products.
- The demand for the products in the residential market will be a crucial driver of the waste and water handling products segment's growth, as advances in housing starts and manufactured housing placements boost septic tank demand. In the non-building sector, increase in water and sewer construction spending will spur demand for water sewer system components, manholes, and other products.
- The structural building components are anticipated to witness the highest growth rate of 6.6% during the forecast period, owing to the demand for the components such as concrete slabs, prefabricated building systems, structural supports, precast foundations, and other products, across all commercial and residential applications.
- The Asia Pacific region held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2018 and is anticipated to witness the highest CAGR of 6.7% during the forecast period. High construction infrastructure spending in emerging economies, including China and India, are majorly escalating the demand for precast concrete.
- Moreover, the growing transportation and tourism industry in the region has led to an increased demand for warehouses, hotels, restaurants, and others, which positively impacts the market growth.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1853
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global precast concrete market on the basis of product type, construction type, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Floors Roofs
- Walls Barriers
- Columns Beams
- Paving Slabs
Construction type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Elemental Construction
- Permanent Modular Buildings
- Re-Locatable Buildings
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Structural Building Components
- Water Waste Handling Products
- Transportation Products
- Architectural Building Component
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
The constant efforts of the prominent players to develop innovative products and technologies are driving the growth of the industry. Additionally, the market is witnessing numerous strategic collaborations and initiatives that are expanding the scope of the market. The report discusses in detail the factors and elements of the Precast Concrete market that are positively influencing the growth of the market.
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/precast-concrete-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com