The global decorative concrete market is forecast to reach USD 15.35 Billion by 2026, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Decorative concrete can be applied on new or existing surfaces. This concrete is available in a wide range of choices of designs, color, and texture combinations. Numerous application methods are possible as well, including thin stamp overlays, acid staining, and splatter texture. They can even mimic natural stone.
The increasing residential construction activities across the globe, coupled with the rising population, are propelling the growth of the market. Rapid urbanization and industrialization will also drive the demand for decorative concrete during the forecast period. Construction Industry is a booming industry and is expected to remain so with the continuation of the development process, especially in the developing countries. Moreover, the rising investments in smart cities in the emerging economies will also boost the demand for decorative concrete worldwide.
Decorative concrete provides durability, aesthetics, and flexibility to the buildings. They improve the performance and life expectancy of the concrete. These materials decay at a slower rate as compared to others. They also help the floors to hold the weight of heavier loads, as well as withstand other damaging factors such as mold, weather, and dust. Another significant benefit of decorative concrete is its low maintenance. Even with all of its tremendous advantages, decorative concrete is easy to afford, attributed to its lower maintenance and installation costs.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/1886
Further key findings from the report suggest
- Among the product types, floors account for the largest market share of ~25% in the year 2018 and are anticipated to witness the fastest growth of 6.3% during the forecast period. Decorative concrete floors are completely customizable and provide a great alternative to traditional floorings such as carpet, linoleum, tile, wood, stone, or marble. Color choices, patterns, textures, and finish options combine for limitless design possibilities.
- Moreover, concrete is exceptionally long-lasting, durable, and easy to maintain. Applying a decorative treatment on existing concrete subfloors is an affordable and environmentally friendly option.
- Europe held the largest market share of ~31% in the year 2018. High construction infrastructure spending are majorly escalating the demand for decorative concrete.
- Firms working to spread decorative concrete globally have been focusing on building a market in Europe. The cement and concrete sector in Europe also plays an important role in the global decorative concrete market growth. Moreover, the increase in public spending has led to dedicated investments in the infrastructure and construction industry.
- Key participants include HeidelbergCement AG, Sika AG, Boral Limited, LafargeHolcim Ltd, BASF SE, Bomanite India, Mcknight Custom Concrete, Inc, PPG Industries, Inc., Seacoast Concrete, Deco-Crete, LLC, and among others. The companies have adopted various strategies, including mergers, acquisitions, and partnerships to hold ongoing trails and come up with new developments in the market.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/1886
For this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global decorative concrete market on the basis of product type, application, end-user, and region:
Product Type Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Stamped Concrete
- Stained Concrete
- Polished Concrete
- Engraving Concrete
Application Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
- Driveways sidewalks
End-User Outlook (Volume, Kilo Tons and Revenue, USD Million; 2016-2026)
The constant efforts of the prominent players to develop innovative products and technologies are driving the growth of the industry. Additionally, the market is witnessing numerous strategic collaborations and initiatives that are expanding the scope of the market. The report discusses in detail the factors and elements of the Decorative Concrete market that are positively influencing the growth of the market.
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/decorative-concrete-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com