The Global Prestressed Concrete (PC) Wire and Strand Market is projected to reach USD 260.8 million in 2027. Countries around the world are investing heavily in the infrastructure sector. This along with growth of offsite construction and rapid urbanization taking place around the world is expected to drive the market’s growth during the forecast period.
Governments around the world are aiming to strengthen their infrastructure and allocating a huge amount of budgets in this sector. This is leading to large scale construction activities. Apart from this rapid urbanization is taking place, which is leading to the development of massive real estate projects, flyovers or bridges, malls, hotels, hospitals. These factors are having a massive positive impact on the market under study. The consumption of products is continuously increasing resulting in huge amount of revenue. As a result, several startups are also entering the market in order to cater to the continuously growing demands from the end-use industries. Changing lifestyle of people, an increase in the average disposable income of people, is also acting as catalysts in the market’s growth.
Although the prospects of the industry are quite bright, there are some factors that are creating concerns for the major manufacturers. A slowdown in global trade has been noticed across many sectors in recent times, and the situation has become worse after the outbreak of the COVID-19 pandemic. Thus major players in the market are not making expected profits, and this may be quite discouraging for them. Apart from this, the demand for steel is also decreasing, and this is affecting the market’s growth since steel is the most important raw material used in manufacturing the products. These factors are predicted to restrain the market’s growth during the forecast period.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3186
Key players in the market include ArcelorMittal, Bekaert, FAPRICELA, Henan Hengxing Science Technology Co. Ltd, Shagang Group, Insteel, Kiswire Limited, Sumiden Wire, Usha Martin and The Siam Industrial Wire Company Limited, among others.
Further key findings from the report suggest
- The galvanized products segment is expected to steadily increase its market share during the forecast period since it finds its usage in construction of tall buildings. The consumption from real estate sector would primarily drive the segment’s growth.
- Medium Carbon Content products have low market share but is expected to witness slight growth due to its usage in architectural building components.
- Bridges Flyovers application segment is expected to be the fastest growing segment due to rapid urbanization across the world. PC strands are extensively used in various components of flyovers.
- USA would act as the primary consumer of the market products in the North American region due to increasing investments in infrastructure sector as well as rapid urbanization.
- In May 2020, ArcelorMittal has received a loan of EUR 75 million for two projects Steelanol and Torero which are meant for aimed at reducing CO2 emissions by 350,000 tonnes per year.
- In March 2019, Bekaert expressed its intentions of restructuring its activities in Belgium. Recently the company has developed Dramix steel fiber concrete reinforcement solutions and would showcase its strengths in the TurkeyBuild2020.
- FAPRICELA has recently launched products like PC STRAND COMPACTED 7 WIRES, PC STRAND 3 WIRES, PC STRAND 2 WIRES, HDPE COATED SMOOTH STRAND amongst others.
- There have been a number of MA in the industry like Insteel Wire Products company acquiring certain assets of Ortiz Engineered Products Inc in 2017, Shagang Group acquiring 24.01% stakes of Global Switch Holdings Ltd in 2019 and Insteel Wire Products Company acquiring all assets of Strand-Tech Manufacturing Inc in 2020.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3186
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented into the global Prestressed Concrete (PC) Wire and Strand Market market on the basis of Surface Coatings, Carbon Content, Application and region:
Surface Coatings Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
Carbon Content Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- High Carbon Content
- Medium Carbon Content
- Low Carbon Content
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Billion; 2020-2027)
- Bridges Flyovers
- Railroad Industry
- Construction Equipment
The constant efforts of the prominent players to develop innovative products and technologies are driving the growth of the industry. Additionally, the market is witnessing numerous strategic collaborations and initiatives that are expanding the scope of the market. The report discusses in detail the factors and elements of the Prestressed Concrete (PC) Wire and Strand market that are positively influencing the growth of the market.
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/prestressed-concrete-pc-wire-and-strand-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com