The global ultra-high performance concrete market is expected to reach USD 642.0 Million by 2027, according to a new report by Reports and Data. Ultra-High Performance Concrete (UHPC) is a concrete material bearing the properties of cement and has the least compressive strength of 120 MPa with stated durability, robustness, and tensile ductility standards. UHPC is usually formulated by blending Portland cement, added cementitious materials, limestone, fine sand, reactive powders, quartz silica flour, superplasticizers, and water. Moreover, the application of fine materials aid in offering a smooth and dense surface garnering high demand for its aesthetics.
Government initiative to boost infrastructure development in developing nations is likely to drive ultra-high performance concrete demand in the forecast period. This has resulted in the order book position of several construction players to be currently sufficient to offer medium-term revenue visibility. For instance, the Bharatmala Pariyojana project, by the Government of India, is a macro and corridor-based approach to the development of roads, which caters to expansion as well as plugging of the existing infrastructure gaps and is likely to make available enormous opportunities for the construction sector as it is the largest road development program in India.
Rapid urbanization, changing lifestyle, and the demand for better visual aspects for high-rise residential and commercial construction, have persuaded architects and construction engineers to bring novelty in the design of concrete structures appropriate for various applications, which in turn, is anticipated to fuel ultra-high performance concrete demand.
Get a sample of the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/sample-enquiry-form/3449
Further key findings from the report suggest
- By type, slurry-infiltrated fibrous concrete (SIFCON) contributed to the largest ultra-high performance concrete market share of 7.8% in the forecast period. This type of concrete has various features comprising high strength and a high degree of ductility, which allows it to have exceptional stability under fatigue, dynamic and recurring loading systems.
- By distribution channel, offline held a larger ultra-high performance concrete market share in 2019. The ultra-high performance concrete industry is very offline-intensive and witnesses transparency. The offline channel necessitates the requirement of substantial investment of time by the buyer and high selling costs, along with considerable knowledge of the market on the seller side.
- By application, infrastructure held the largest ultra-high performance concrete market size in 2019, primarily owing to the construction of bridges, tunnels, roadways, as a result of its robustness, improved longevity, and better durability. It provides benefits like the speed of construction, and better visual appeal, and impermeability against abrasion, corrosion, and impact, leading to a lower cost of maintenance and longevity of the constriction.
- The market in the North American region held the largest ultra-high performance concrete market share in 2019 and is estimated to grow at a rate of 7.5% in the forecast period. The market dominance of the region is mainly owing to the growing need to renovate aging bridges nod highways, as well as for new construction.
- Key participants include ACC Limited, Lafargeholcim, Sika AG, Ceentek, Gulf Precast Concrete, Cemex SAB De CV, Vicat, US Concrete Inc., Ultratech Cement Ltd., and Metalco, among others.
- In October 2017, Chin Hin Group Bhd made an announcement that its division Diva Victory Sdn Bhd, intends to invest RM 3.0 million for the purchase of equipment for setting up an HPC UHPC production plant.
Request a discount on the report @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/discount-enquiry-form/3449
For the purpose of this report, Reports and Data have segmented the global ultra-high performance concrete market on the basis of type, distribution channel, application, and region:
Type Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
- Slurry-Infiltrated Fibrous Concrete
- Reactive Powder Concrete
- Compact Reinforced Concrete
Distribution Channel Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
Application Outlook (Revenue, USD Million; 2017-2027)
The constant efforts of the prominent players to develop innovative products and technologies are driving the growth of the industry. Additionally, the market is witnessing numerous strategic collaborations and initiatives that are expanding the scope of the market. The report discusses in detail the factors and elements of the Ultra-High Performance Concrete market that are positively influencing the growth of the market.
The report offers clear insights into the regional bifurcation of the market with regards to the regions where the market has already established its prominence. Furthermore, it analyzes the key regions for production and consumption ratio, import/export analysis, supply and demand dynamics, regional trends and demands, and the presence of prominent players in each region. The regional analysis segments also offer a country-wise analysis to offer a panoramic view of the market.
The regional analysis covers:
- North America (U.S., Canada)
- Europe (U.K., Italy, Germany, France, Rest of EU)
- Asia Pacific (India, Japan, China, South Korea, Australia, Rest of APAC)
- Latin America (Chile, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of Latin America)
- Middle East Africa (Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., South Africa, Rest of MEA)
To know more about the report, visit @ https://www.reportsanddata.com/report-detail/ultra-high-performance-concrete-market
The report offers a comprehensive overview of the competitive landscape of the market to provide an advantage to the reader. This segment focuses on the initiatives and innovations adopted by the key players to gain a strong foothold in the market. The report also sheds light on mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations, partnerships, and agreements, among others, to offer a better understanding of the market. The report also offers insights into revenue, gross profit margin, financial standing, market position, product portfolio, and other vital aspects of each player. The report also includes a thorough SWOT analysis and Porter’s Five Forces analysis.
Browse Related Reports –
Thank you for reading our report. For more details about the report and customization feature, please connect with us. Our team will ensure the report is tailored to meet your requirements.
Reports and Data is a market research and consulting company that provides syndicated research reports, customized research reports, and consulting services. Our solutions purely focus on your purpose to locate, target and analyze consumer behavior shifts across demographics, across industries and help client’s make a smarter business decision. We offer market intelligence studies ensuring relevant and fact-based research across a multiple industries including Healthcare, Technology, Power and Energy, and Chemicals. We consistently update our research offerings to ensure our clients are aware about the latest trends existent in the market.
Head of Business Development
Direct Line: +1-212-710-1370
E-mail: [email protected]
Reports and Data | Web: www.reportsanddata.com